Thursday, November 10, 2011

Joe Paterno Fired. Pointless Riots Ensue.


Let's all get together and protest for a guy who is cool with child rape! Awesome! See you in the quad - bring your green hat!

This kid has no clue why he has his hands up like this. Fact.

Fucking TOUGH guys right here.
Fuck these media people for making our coach look like he did something wrong!
Kid definitely thinks he's getting laid for this. Not happenin'.
I TOTALLY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT WE'RE DOING HERE BUT I'M JUST GONNA FOLLOW THE CROWD AND DO IT BECAUSE IT MIGHT MAKE ME LOOK COOL AND I CAN TELL ALL MY OTHER FRIENDS FROM HOME THAT MY SCHOOL IS COOLER THAN THEIRS! YO BRO FACEBOOK ME LET'S MAKE A GROUP ABOUT THIS!

Seriously, how fucking delusional are these Penn State students? I will guarantee 85% of them have no idea who Joe Paterno is. They just go to football games and drink, that's it. But one of their 6,038 Facebook friends know who it is and started some stupid fucking rally for the guy who is completely cool with raping 10 year olds. They actually piss me off more than the hipsters and the #OccupyWallStreet shit. I can't believe I just said that, but someone actually topped the pointlessness of what they're doing with this. Do they understand they're protesting and rioting for a guy who just looked the other way while his boy was raping little kids? They know how fucking stupid they look? Is this just like half of them are for real and the other half just bored and think this is what's hot tonight so they're all just out drinking and running around? I feel like that's what's happening here. I don't blame the half for just finding something to do, but give me a break. Who's really mad this guy is gone? Did you see his fucking comments yesterday?? Swear to God this is an exact quote: "That's why I have decided to announce my retirement effective at the end of this season. At this moment the Board of Trustees should not spend a single minute discussing my status. They have far more important matters to address. I want to make this as easy for them as I possibly can." BBBBBAHAHAHAH YEAH FUCKING RIGHT! The Board of Trustees saw that and didn't even think about meeting, that requires an immediate fucking firing. Some fucking balls this guys has. Nope, Board doesn't have to meet or talk about me because I'm gonna retire, so now they can worry about other shit - fucking guy is out of his mind. That's like a call to attention, almost like an admission of guilt - oh don't worry about me aka worry the fuck out about me because I'm obviously responsible as fuck. This guy should've been gone 10 years ago, I'm not even talking about the child raping or anything, he's just old as fuck and wore his welcome out way too long ago. Like who the fuck just decides when to retire? Dude you're 105 years old, this isn't the fucking Senate you don't just sit on the bench until you die - get the fuck out of here you don't do shit anyway you just stand on the sideline like a statue waiting for people to fly out of bounds and break your glass bones. It's about fucking time this guy is gone - and these fucking asshole students who were like 8 years old when this happened and who are rioting can shut the fuck up also, fucking losers. Way to riot in favor of child rape you fucking morons. There's more to life than rooting for a football program that doesn't actually give a fuck about you, go to bars and drink like normal college kids - keep the tear gassing protesters for #OccupyInsertWhereverTheFuckTheyAreNow.

No comments:

Post a Comment