Thursday, September 19, 2013

Football Season. Let's go.

Been a long time.

Football season is here, so you know I'm about to start throwing some posts around. This year I'm going to bet every single week but I plan on keeping it to a minimum. Last year there were teasers, parlays, straight up's, over/unders. Need to chill with all that because it's way too confusing to keep track of. Week 1 and Week 2 I went nuts with all that shit, but time to stay the course here and grind out a nice profit this season. Let's get started.

This year I will be doing 3 College games per week and at least 3 NFL games per week. Posts to follow.

NFL I'll add teasers or a small parlay if I really like the games, but unlike last year I am going to scale back considerably on the extras.

No comments:

Post a Comment