Sunday, January 29, 2012

I Used To Respect WebMD

Then I realized they sanctioned, and likely paid for, a study into the sugar content of children's cereal:

Thanks Kathleen and Louise. You really cracked the case here. Incredible field investigation on your part. Way to use your medical degree for something useful Louise. Your colleagues, parents, and friends must be so proud right now.

Who would have ever though something aimed for consumption by children would have SUGAR in it?

Amazing.

WebMD, if you are reading this and looking to hire your next Pulitzer Award Winner, I would love to study the effects alcohol has on kidneys if you'll pay me the same amount you paid to the Kathleen and Louise.

Next time I need medical advice, there is zero chance I'm using WebMD.

No comments:

Post a Comment