Friday, October 21, 2011

Can Someone Kill This Slut Already?


Are those bruises on your face? What the hell is that?

LOS ANGELES (AP)Lindsay Lohan arrived late to her first day of community service at the county morgue Thursday and was turned away, another hiccup in the actress' effort to prove to a judge that she is complying with terms of her probation. Steve Honig, Lohan's spokesman, said in a statement that the actress was late because she didn't know which entrance to report to and "and confusion caused by the media waiting for her arrival." Lohan apologized later Thursday on Twitter. "I'm sorry for the confusion that I may of caused to those at the Coroner's office. Won't happen again, now I know where to go!" Lohan tweeted. "With all the stress and pressure from yesterday and today, I've never been so happy to go to therapy!!!!" she also tweeted. She remains on probation for a pair of drunken driving arrests in 2007 and a misdemeanor theft case filed earlier this year after she was accused of taking a $2,500 necklace without permission. She pleaded no contest in that theft case. Superior Court Judge Stephanie Sautner ordered Lohan to complete 16 hours of work at the morgue before a Nov. 2 hearing. The judge will determine whether Lohan violated the terms of her probation by being terminated from the Downtown Women's Center after being late several times and not showing up for her service. Lohan will be doing mostly janitorial work at the morgue, Harvey said. Her duties will include cleaning and stocking restrooms, mopping floors and washing sheets that the facility uses, he said. The actress will have to surrender her cellphone while working at the morgue and will have to bring her own lunch, Harvey said.

Is this fucking slut serious? Tweeting excuses how she couldn't find which entrance to go in to?? Listen pig, this isn't your freshman year on campus looking for Economics 101, pretty sure the county morgue is in a pretty specific location. "With all the stress and pressure from yesterday and today, I've never been so happy to go to therapy!!!!" Shut the fuck up like you're happy with being a walking train wreck - I want to kick this asshole right in the face, I don't think I could hate anyone more than this. She's been arrested about a billion times, been caught with drugs, driving drunk, and she walks around like she can't be fucking touched it makes me sick. Normal person is in jail already serving a 20 year sentence for her wrap sheet, she's blowing off probation like it doesn't mean shit. She had to do 120 hours, went for less than 1.... So what's her punishment?? Cleaning toilets bitch! For a whole two days - wait what? 16 hours?! So her sentence was actually reduced for basically shoving shit in the courts face she gets a shorter sentence... Oh okay. So I'm gonna go on a crime spree that will make Robert Blake cum in his pants, go home and fuck your wife take your daughters virginity and I should basically have a parade thrown in my honor is what you're telling me.. Because if you sentence me to life in prison I'm just not gonna show up, then you'll tell me to go clean up shit off the floor of a nursing home but I'll tell you to go fuck yourself and then it looks like you'll just tell me to come somewhere for an hour and take some pictures with fans and then I'm free to go on with life. Okay sounds good. I fucking hate California and hate everyone that lives there. Every time I think of that shit hole I think everyone looks and acts exactly like this piece of trash:


Nice deformed lips
 PS - Anyone who watches The League (best show of all-time) on FX will understand the crime spree line... Fucking hilarious, best scene that show ever had.

1 comment:

  1. Are those bruises on your face? What the hell is that? hahahaha all of that was amazing thank you -Sam

    ReplyDelete