Thursday, October 27, 2011

Week 8: NFL Picks - Stay Hot, Kid (@mspici)

A 2-1 week puts me into a tie with Swagstein at 12-7-2 on the year. Not too shabby after seven weeks, but we can do better.

Panthers -3: Christian Ponder got lucky in his first start last week. That won't last. I'm going to ride this Cam bandwagon until it throws me off.

Those of us backing this guy consistently have been all smiles.

Redskins +7: Call it the curse of the bye week, but I think the Bills will struggle after their week off. Washington is the more desperate team, and I expect them to play like it.

Seahawks +2.5: Homefield advantage in Seattle is worth about a touchdown in my mind. I think the Seattle D can keep this in the game much like they did last week against the Browns. Vegas expects this one to be a low scoring affair too as they have the over/under at just 38, lowest of any game this week.


Record: 12-7-2

No comments:

Post a Comment