Monday, October 24, 2011

Wayne Gretzky Really Is The Greatest

Because he produced Paulina Gretzky. Pres has featured her now multiple times over on Barstool and she was also been featured on what I think is the greatest GTA I've ever seen posted on that site. Anyone who knows me knows that I am on the brunette side of the fence when it comes to this blonde vs. brunette rivalry, but I honestly consider this girl one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen in my life. She's an absolute 11 out of 10 I really don't think I've seen anyone hotter than this besides maybe Arianny Celeste. Those two would create the most insane blonde vs. brunette showdown I think I've ever had to see, wouldn't be able to choose.

Introducing Paulina Gretzky:



More pics after the jump....















PS - Pic with the ice cream and glasses by far the best one. Followed by all the other ones in a real close 2nd.

No comments:

Post a Comment