Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Abercrombie Literally Paying Jersey Shore Idiots To STOP Wearing Their Shit

Chicago Tribune -

Clothing retailer Abercrombie & Fitch said it would offer “substantial payment“ to MTV's The Jersey Shore's cast members to stop wearing the brand on air.

Mike “the Situation“ Sorrentino may have to find some new attire for his “gym, tan, laundry“ routine.

“We are deeply concerned that Mr. Sorrentino's association with our brand could cause significant damage to our image. We understand that the show is for entertainment purposes, but believe this association is contrary to the aspirational nature of our brand, and may be distressing to many of our fans,“ an Abercrombie & Fitch spokesperson said in a statement. “We have also extended this offer to other members of the cast, and are urgently waiting a response.“

The reality show, currently in its fourth season, features hard-partying and hookups in locations ranging from the show's origin, the Jersey Shore to the current season in Florence, Italy.


Absolutely nothing better than this. I hate the Jersey Shore and pretty much everyone on it, except Sammi because I think she's hot and would make her forget about Ronnie like THAT but that's besides the point because I don't even watch the show so I don't know how I knew about her and Ronnie. Nevermind. Look there's nothing more irritating than these greasy obnoxious fist pumpers, the whole reason I don't ever go to clubs. That and because I can't afford it but whatever. I don't get MTV, I guess they're still making money off these fools, but why haven't they changed the cast? These people are set for life already, time to pick some new idiots or this show is going no where. What do I know though, apparently they're still doing alright making money off these losers. Obviously anyone who makes more money than I ever will is a loser.

No comments:

Post a Comment