Wednesday, August 31, 2011

HOLY TRUCK STICK!



Is this the greatest caught at the 1-yard line run in the history of the game of football of all-time or is this the greatest caught at the 1-yard line run in the history of the game of football of all-time? Holy shit! Talk about absolutely emasculating someone, I think he knocked that little kids balls completely off on that play. What do you think that kids parents did? You think they waited for the guy to get to at least the 20 yard line before they snuck out of the rear exits? Probably just let their kid die on the opponents sidelines while their entire team is calling him a bitch. Not the way I'd want to go out I'll tell ya that. I usually just tell people my school didn't have a football team and that's why I didn't play, but this is really why - just didn't want to die in front of my entire school while the cheerleaders laughed at me. Totally sucks.

PS - Seriously, is that kid dead?

No comments:

Post a Comment