Wednesday, August 10, 2011

MJD Won't Apologize to Jay Cutler - So?

ESPN.com - Jones-Drew said he hasn't apologized to Cutler personally, and won't because he felt there was nothing wrong in sharing his opinion on the matter. "I wouldn't apologize because I didn't do anything wrong, I don't think. I didn't commit a crime," Jones-Drew said. "I didn't kill anyone or rape anyone or anything like that. I mean, I stated my opinion, and it seems like you get more backlash for that than committing a real crime in some sense. I feel like I didn't do anything wrong. I just said what everybody else was thinking." Jones-Drew definitely wasn't the only current NFL player to state his opinion on Cutler's injury, yet he seemed to receive the most backlash in the aftermath of that game.

Who cares? Why is this news? I have to agree with MJD here, why is it always such a problem for people to state an opinion on someone else? I know Jay Cutler is the biggest baby on Earth and because he has diabetes no one is allowed to call him a pussy (my Grandma has diabetes so I'm allowed to talk about it), like I understand he went through a tough time at one point - but you're still an NFL quarterback. If Philip Rivers can play on a torn MCL and ACL then why can't this guy play on a sprained MCL? You come out of a Championship game because your knee hurts then guess what? You're a pussy. And you better believe every man in the NFL who puts their livelihood on the line for their teammates is going to call you out on it. Look, MJD isn't right but he isn't wrong. A lot of people had things to say about Cutler and he's the only one still getting criticized for it. Freedom of speech, say whatever you want MJD it's all good. Cutler's own girlfriend already told us he was faking it.

No comments:

Post a Comment