Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Get A Load Of These Fuckin' Geniuses

100% kneejerk post because I can't have that Bieber asshole looking at me everytime I go to the page. Need that bumped down immediately.

So I'm searching - just give me something to write about and BOOM. Look at this fucking article:

Yahoo! - What do the unemployed do all day?

One study last year found that much of the extra time gets spent sleeping and watching TV--leading to news reports that the jobless "frittered away" their time. Another analysis--this one released in January and co-written by Princeton economist Alan Krueger, who was announced Monday as the White House's pick to serve as the chief economic adviser to President Obama--pointed in the same direction. It found that people tend to devote fewer hours to job searches the longer they've been unemployed, and that sleep--especially "sleep in the morning hours"--increases as joblessness goes on. Together, the studies appeared to create a picture of the unemployed as lazy and unproductive.

No. Fucking. WAY! STOP TRAFFIC! The unemployed watch TV and sleep all day?! GET OUTTA TOWN! They sleep in when they don't have to wake up at the fucking ass crack of dawn to catch a 5:42am train?! Some serious research done right here. Some prize worthy studies. I mean where would the world be without shit like this? This just changed my view of unemployed people, complete 180. How dare they.

Look, in all seriousness I was on this side of the coin before, and shit ain't pretty. But what the fuck do people expect you to do? You feel like shit, all you wanna do is drink and sleep in, eat like shit and never go outside. It's just facts. That's how shitty you feel when your mom wakes you up every morning with the "I'm not mad I'm just disappointed" look. It just makes you feel like an asshole and not want to do anything. Complete depression status. You need a serious Al Pacino pep talk to get my ass out of bed. Combine that pep talk with a job offer and we'll have serious progress, I might be out of bed the next day ready to work. I just don't get the research done on such a universally known fact. Just come, ask me if it's true and I'll tell you. Boom, research over. What would you do if you didn't have to work? What do you want to do everytime you wake up for work?? "Ahhh fuckkkkkk I just wanna sleep for another 3 hours what the fuck I hate work!" Tell me you've never said that when you've waking up then you probably just need to adjust the amount of K's in the word fuckkkkkk until it fits because everyone has said that before. Fact.

Just livin' the dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment