Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Slow Your Roll Kimmy



Look if we can't agree on anything else, we've got to agree that Kim absolutely deserved to get owned here. What an asshole right? If I'm from Minnesota and I haven't killed myself yet I'd be pissed - like what a bitch, just talk about my hometown like it's some sort of freakshow place where all it does is snow and collapse domes and shit. If there weren't about 20 million other reasons she filed for divorce, this would be #1. How dare she live anywhere but LA or NYC. I think the fact they never lived together until they got married, and by living together I mean living in a hotel with her sisters family with her, is fucking insanity. But to not even discuss where they were going to live is a joke. By the way, Kim sweet 1950's outfit - way to make 30 years old look like 50 years old, not a good look bro - anyway - oh yeah and I always wear that when I'm just relaxing on my balcony talking about my future with my significant other, totally - anyway - who decides to just trash a guy because of where he's from and where he wants to live for 6 months out of the year? And he's probably right, they probably did talk about it but Kim was too busy staring at the 20 karat ring he handed his life savings over for and she missed the entire conversation. She's hot as shit but I hate her, like it's crazy someones personality can make someone this fucking good looking so fucking ugly. What a waste.

No comments:

Post a Comment