Sunday, December 11, 2011

Week 14 Picks by Johny Galt

Another 3-0 week last week.  I can't win in fantasy (note to future self, don't trade Arian Foster), but I've been pretty hot with my picks.  Let's let it ride here.  Three road teams.  Hooah.

Patriots - 7 @ Washington

Just can't see this game being competitive in any way.  Redskins have no answers for anything the Patriots have to offer.  They have nothing to play for, not even the spoiler role.  Plus, everyone knows road favorites are the way to go.


Chicago +3.5 @ Denver

Tebow has continued to find ways to win.  Hard to pick against the guy, seems like his raw willpower keeps carrying the Broncos to victory.  But I'm going to do it.  This defense will be the toughest challenge for Tebow so far, and Marion Barber has looked good in limited time on the field.  What is the over under for this game?  Take the under


SF -3.5 @ Arizona

SF may be resting or otherwise conserving their offensive players for the playoffs already, but they won't be resting the defense.  I've picked both SF and Arizona several times this year.  This week, I'm sticking with the Niners.

Record: 17-9-1 

No comments:

Post a Comment