Monday, December 12, 2011

Talking Shit To Your Boyfriend In A Public Place Usually Never Ends Well (VIDEO)




Look I'm all for constructive criticism, but let's chill the fuck out honey. You wanna talk down to your man you do that shit at home. Maybe when he's actually in the middle of playing video games, not when you're both trying to buy a Christmas tree during a time of happiness and cheer. I mean it's gotta be your fault you're dating him, right? Who are you to get mad about how he handles his depression about getting laid off? Look I've been unemployed before and getting off your ass to find a job is NOT as easy as it sounds. "Swallow your pride and go apply at Starbucks"? That's probably exactly what he wants to hear from his mom, oh wait I mean his girlfriend. Oh yeah the "I hear they hire fucking losers" part could've probably been left out, that'll get you thrown into a tree 100 times out of 100.

No comments:

Post a Comment