Saturday, December 17, 2011

Week 15 Picks by Johny Galt

Had a very vanilla 1-1-1 week last week.  How NE didn't cover against Wash still shocks me.  Anyway

Seattle +3.5 @ Bears

Seattle has been playing well, Bears are falling apart.  Look for Seattle to win this one outright.


NE -6.5 @ Denver

I picked against Tebow last week and barely scratched out a W.  Make no mistake, I like the guy and I'm impressed with his knack for winning.  But they haven't faced an offense nearly as good as this.  If the Patriots don't blow this team out I will be dumbfounded.


Jets +3 @ Philly

This completes my sweep of picking three road teams this week. Both teams need to win.  Shonn Green has started to get hot, and I think the Jets win this game outright as well.

Record: 18-10-2

No comments:

Post a Comment