Thursday, September 8, 2011

Obnoxious Teachers Back On The Train



School starting used to be the worst thing in life, then you start to realize it was really the best time ever compared to your pathetic being as a working stiff barely scraping by. This week has been rough, Labor Day Weekend in Vegas, Tuesday off from work to recover - short week - fucking rules, right? Wrong.

School started this week which up until yesterday I thought that had no effect on my life anymore. Well I forgot to account for the fact that half my train is made up of asshole teachers. It's like some huge fraternity that gets on the train and has fucking parties and takes seats like a bunch of bullies. I personally don't have the seat issue, but about two rows ahead of me I have about 8 or 9 people added to the mix, all obviously teachers. "OH MY GODDDDDD HIIIII HOW ARE YOUUUUUUUUUUU???? HOLY MACKEREL HOW WAS YOUR SUMMER YOU LOOK FANTASSSSSTIC!!" Like they can't fucking fathom everyone is back in the same fucking spot they've been for the last 20 years, going to work on the train in the beginning of September. Well let's just make this into a huge fucking party and bring milk and munchkins and all that silly shit they were probably bringing for their asshole 1st graders and stuff their fat faces on the train while screaming across the isles at each other. NEWSFLASH dickheads, there's other people who have to ride the train who like to keep shit a little quieter around here. We got real acclimated to normalcy all summer while you guys worked your 4 hour camps and spent your lazy asses at the beach.

I'm all for people being able to talk and shit on the train, just chill the fuck out though. I just hate train buddies they're so infuriating. Don't look at me like I'm sitting in your car or some shit, has to be the most condescending thing I've ever seen. I've been riding this shit all year round, you come along after an entire summer off and look at me like I'm ruining your day? Fucking smug asshole teachers let me tell you. And people wonder why everyone hates the winter and is grumpy and miserable at work? Because they get absolutely zero sleep on their train ride in because of these loud, way too excited to work in the morning assholes. So thrilled with their half a year get out at 3 o'clock job. "No but I have to grade papers after work" holy shit shut up.

No comments:

Post a Comment