Friday, September 9, 2011

So Randall Cobb Is Alright I Guess


So this guy is a rookie? Like that was his first NFL game? Oh no big deal, national television and all that, whatever. Just catch a slant for 32 yards and a TD, Lambeau Leap like I do this everyday. Oh halftime, good, need a rest. Third quarter, I probably should kneel on this kick off, ah whatever let me go 108 yards like my name is Devin Hester - first game my ass.

Seriously, this guy just absolutely killed it last night. He looked like no one on the field could touch him, like he was playing in a pee-wee league game. He was burning everyone around him. Absolute stud. I now have a new favorite player who doesn't play for the Giants. He was on my fantasy team somewhere around after he caught the kick off and before he crossed the goal line.

No comments:

Post a Comment